Thursday, March 21, 2013

10-98


Tomorrow is the finale of the 10 week program.  Graduation and goodbyes begin at 1000.  I’m glad its over, but I already miss some of my friends I made down there in Quantico over 10 weeks. We all hope to stay in touch and I’m confident that we will in one way or another. The cities, counties and states these fine men and women work for are in good hands with these top drawer people!

Tuesday night saw one final meeting in the Boardroom.  The karaoke was the best (and worst) of the session!  A lot of goodbyes were started early as by Wednesday night most students had moved out of the dorms and into hotels as their families have arrived. 

It has been a long 10 weeks...it did go by “fast”, however 10 weeks away from home is 10 weeks.  I thank my wife and family for the support and handling things on the home front, as well as my co-workers in La Vista. 

No comments:

Post a Comment