Monday, February 18, 2013

Starting Week 6

Friday was get-out day as many of the class 252ers went home for the day weekend.  I was one such soul.  I will admit that DC traffic on I-95 is the worst in the country.  When I got on 95 to head to DCA on Friday at 4:30, I had smooth sailing northbound.  Traffic southbound from when I got on at Quantico all the way to the 395 merge was backed up, that's about 30 straight miles.  No telling how far south of Quantico it was added to that.  That commute must really blow for people in the suburbs.  Here's to a 6 am to 6 pm workday!!!
Our PT instructor wasn't about to let us go for a 3 day weekend without a going away gift of 35 straight minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 66 reps of sadomasocist exercise!! There's not enough leg room on any plane to compensate for that!
Returning to Quantico on Monday required a meeting in the boardroom.  Interesting cop talk and strange-but-true stories of murder and intrigue!  The guy from Connecticut had a strange story involving a sock...whoa....
Upward and onward we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment